Just like a human’s birthday party, a dog’s birthday party takes a lot of planning. From the guest list, invitations, the venue, the food, treats, games and goody bags!
7 FUN DOG BIRTHDAY GAMES THAT WILL MAKE YOUR DOG’S PARTY A SUCCESS
- Best Costume - Ask your guests to dress their dogs up for the party and the dog with the best costume wins a prize!
- Toss the Ball or Stick - Have your human guests stand in a row with their dog by their side, and on the count of 3, have them throw the ball or stick, the first dog to fetch the ball or stick and bring it back to their human, wins a prize!
- Musical Sit - Similar to musical chairs, have your human guests walk their dogs around in a circle while music is playing, when the music stops, the humans will ask their dogs to sit down, the last dog to sit down is out of the game. Keep playing until there is only 1 dog left, that dog wins a prize!
- Best Dog Trick - Have your human guests perform a dog trick with their dog, the dog that performs the best trick, wins a prize!
- Agility Course - You can put together a DIY agility course and have your human guests and their dogs go through the course, the dog who completes the course in the shortest time, wins a prize!
- Scooby Says - Similar to Simon Says, use easy commands that most dogs know, like sit, stay, lay down, give a paw. Line up all the dogs together in a row, and start by saying..Scooby Says “SIT” the last dog to sit down is out of the game. Keep playing until there is only 1 dog left, that dog wins a prize!
Dog/Human Lookalike Contest - Have your human guests vote on who they think, looks more like their dog! The human and dog with the most votes, wins a prize!
If you’re wondering what to give out for prizes, don’t forget that dogs LOVE treats!
We have a variety of healthy treats to choose from, that are safe and delicious for all the doggie winners!
Hope this helps and gives you one less thing to worry about when planning your precious dog’s next birthday party!
PEACE, LOVE AND PUPPY PAWS